Friday, November 9, 2007

Booby-Trapping myself

Maybe I should have my plastic cupboard as my organizational challenge. I think I've saved every cottage cheese container and yogurt container our family has emptied since 1999. On top of that, we keep the plastic pitchers, water bottles (and for some reason) the colander in the same cupboard, so every time I need something, I get a plasticalanche.

Or maybe I should organize my "bags" cupboard. This is the sinkhole wherein the garbage can liners, plastic grocery bags, other plastic shopping bags, paper plates, cups and napkins, and (once again inexplicably) the bubbles and flashlights (?) are kept. If I want anything, I end up shoving everything back in as hard as I can, so it can spring out at me again the next time I open the cupboard. Nothing like getting hit in the face with a flashlight to get you thinking about organization is there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are hoarding plastic. this can only mean that you weren't actually bought from gypsies... dad's legacy is powerful in you.

....plastichoarder.....

luv,
yer sis

Anonymous said...

the man sez you are neither male nor old... this plastic collecting thing makes no sense...